Saturday, May 14, 2016

Some Gardening Pictures

I am trying to do a better job of keeping track of my garden this year.  Last year I did not give it much attention and it showed.  One goal is to take pictures every week towards the beginning of the week to see what is blooming and growing.  Here are some pictures from last week.  Notice the weeds are doing great!  Between Tulip Time and the rain, I have not been able to weed for about 2-3 weeks.



Here are a couple close up shots of what is in the garden now.












In the veggie garden I have lettuce, green onion, kale, peas, and spinach planted.  I was hoping to get more done this week, but it pretty much rained every day.


I hope this week is better weather.  I am finished teaching for the semester and now that Tulip Time is over I will have lots of spare time! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment