Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Peonies and Irises

In this last week I sold about 200 bricks that were beside the house.  I wanted to use the space for another flower bed.  I spent all day on Monday preparing the bed and planted it this morning.  It is always so amazing how sparse the bed look and then how quickly they fill in.


The side garden



The peonies smell fantastic.




The Irises are still the stars in the main garden





 I got a surprise this spring.  I planted a foxglove a while back and did not think that it took.  It was actually a good thing that I was a little late in weeding this year.  I have several beautiful foxgloves that must have reseeded.




In the veggie garden the bunnies are eating the peas and the peppers.  This morning I noticed that the beans have come up!


No comments:

Post a Comment